General terms and conditions for the sale of goods
accepted on the day, month and year below
The company HUSKY CZ s.r.o. , VAT ID No.: 251 01 625, registered office at Prague 4, Hut'ská 2985/5, Poste Code 141 00, a company registered in the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 49748 (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller") hereby issues, in accordance with Act No. 89/2012 Coll, Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter referred to as "Civil Code") and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, as amended, these General Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Goods (hereinafter referred to as "GTC").
Purpose of the GTC
1) The purpose of these GTC is to regulate the rights and obligations between the Seller and individual buyers when concluding purchase contracts, the subject of which is the goods offered by the Seller within its online store operated on the website https://www.huskycz.cz/.
2) The provisions of these GTC apply to purchase contracts concluded between the Seller as a business and the Buyers as consumers. In the case of purchase contracts concluded between the seller and buyers who are not consumers:
3) If the buyer is an entrepreneur, the proposal for the conclusion of the purchase contract is the sent order of goods by the buyer entrepreneur and the purchase contract itself is concluded at the moment of delivery of the binding consent of the seller to the buyer entrepreneur with this proposal.
Information about the Seller
1) Basic information about the Seller:
|HUSKY CZ s.r.o.
|VAT REGISTRATION NUMBER:
|Prague 4, Hutska 2985/5, Poste Code 14100
|Court of registration:
|Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 49748
|Bank account number:
|e-mail delivery address:
2) Contact details such as the postal address for delivery, e-mail and telephone numbers are also listed on the website https://www.huskycz.cz/ under the Contacts tab.
3) The Seller is not bound by any codes of conduct in relation to the Buyer within the meaning of Section 1826 (1) (e) of the Civil Code.
For the purposes of these GTC, the following shall apply:
(a) a consumer is any person who, outside the scope of his/her business activity or outside the scope of the independent exercise of his/her profession, concludes a contract with a business, i.e. for the purposes of these GTC with the Seller, or otherwise deals with the Seller;
b) the parties to the contract are the seller and the buyer;
(c) a means of distance communication is a means of communication which enables the conclusion of the purchase contract without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties;
(d) the Seller's online shop is a place operated on the website https://www.huskycz.cz/ which enables the conclusion of a purchase contract between the parties;
(e) the Goods are the products offered by the Seller on its online shop;
f) The purchase contract is a contractual relationship between the parties, from which the seller is obliged to hand over the goods requested by him to the buyer and the buyer is obliged to accept the goods and pay the purchase price to the seller.
1) The Purchase Contract is concluded between the Parties by means of distance communication, which is the Seller's online shop.
2) The Purchase Contract is concluded by the Buyer selecting the goods in the Seller's online shop https://www.huskycz.cz/ and placing the selected goods in the shopping cart and entering the required data in the order form and bindingly ordering the goods.
Step 1: Select the goods you wish to purchase
Step 2: Place the selected goods in the shopping cart using the "Add to Cart" button, click on the (x) button to remove the goods from the shopping cart. In the shopping cart you will find all the goods you have selected
Step 3: When you have finished selecting your items, use the "Checkout" button to proceed to the next step
Step 4: Enter the bonus code or gift voucher code, if available, and/or proceed to the next step using the "Select delivery and payment" button
Step 5: Select the delivery method that suits you best
Step 6: Select the payment method that suits you best
Step 7: Fill in the delivery details
Step 8: Check the acceptance of these GTC
Step 9: Finally, check that the details in your order are correct.
Step 10: Complete your order by clicking the "Submit Order" button to place a binding order.
By ordering the goods, the buyer confirms that he/she has read these GTC, that he/she is bound by them and that he/she agrees to enter into a purchase contract by means of distance communication. The order must be accepted by the seller. The Seller's acceptance becomes effective and the Purchase Contract is concluded at the moment when his acceptance of the contents of the order reaches the Buyer.
3) The Buyer's order pursuant to paragraph 2) shall be deemed valid if it contains all the prescribed data as stated in the order form.
4) The Seller reserves the right, in cases determined by him, to condition the conclusion of the Purchase Contract on the deposit of the Purchase Price by the Buyer within the time limit set by the Seller. This may be done in particular in cases where the order is for larger volumes of goods or more expensive goods.
5) The Seller shall be entitled to request from the Buyer confirmation of the authenticity and truthfulness of the data provided on his order, i.e. authorisation of the Buyer's order, on the basis of which the data in the order will be verified, in particular by written letter, via telephone, or e-mail. If the Buyer does not respond to the Seller's request for authorisation of the order within ten (10) working days from the date of the Seller's request for authorisation of the order, or if the Buyer refuses to authorise the order, i.e. to confirm the authenticity and truthfulness of all the data relating to it, the Seller shall be entitled to reject the order and, if the purchase contract has already been concluded, to withdraw from this contract.
6) The Buyer shall be entitled to unilaterally cancel his order within twenty-four (24) hours from the time he has made his order to the Seller. The Buyer shall cancel the order by sending a notice of cancellation within the period specified in the previous sentence to the Seller's electronic address as specified in Article II, paragraph 1) of these GTC.
7) The costs for the use of remote means of communication incurred by the Buyer in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (e.g. costs for connection to the INTERNET) shall be borne by the Buyer. The Seller shall not charge the Buyer for the costs of the means of remote communication.
8) The provisions of these GTC are an integral part of the concluded purchase contract. The Buyer shall receive a copy of these GTC as an attachment to the Seller's acceptance of the contents of the Buyer's order.
9) The Purchase Contract shall be deposited with the Seller after its conclusion and shall be accessible to the Buyer upon a request sent to the Seller at the electronic address specified in Article II, paragraph 1) of these GTC, for a maximum period of five (5) years from the effective date of the Purchase Contract.
10) The Buyer shall have the opportunity to check the submitted data before sending the order and, in the event that it is necessary to modify the order on his part, he shall have the opportunity to change the inputted data relating to the order until the moment he has completed and bindingly placed the order.
11) In the event of a technical malfunction of the online shop operated on the website https://www.huskycz.cz/, the seller is entitled to refuse the order placed and, if a purchase contract has already been concluded, he is entitled to withdraw from this contract.
1) The object of purchase under the Purchase Contract is the goods specified in the Buyer's binding order.
2) The description of the goods is given in the online shop. The dimensions, weight and other data given in the online shop are based on the manufacturers' data, with the proviso that the manufacturer always reserves the right to make technical changes to the product without prior notice. All information is given according to the latest available data from the manufacturer or individual suppliers of the goods. By concluding the purchase contract, the buyer confirms that he/she has read the description and characteristics of the goods listed in the online shop.
3) The Buyer is entitled to ask the Seller about individual data related to the goods by e-mail before making a binding order according to Article IV, paragraph 2) of the GTC.
4) The Buyer acknowledges that the pictures of the goods are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation.
5) The Buyer is aware that the purchase of the goods does not confer any rights to use the registered trademarks, trade names, company logos or patents of the Seller, unless otherwise agreed in a specific contract.
1) The purchase price of the goods is stated for each item within the Seller's online shop, including VAT. The Buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price including VAT and other payments as per paragraph 3).
2) The Buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price for the Goods valid at the time of the effective date of the Purchase Agreement. Until the time of the effectiveness of the Purchase Contract, the Seller is entitled to change the purchase prices listed for individual items of goods in the Seller's online shop at any time and without giving any reason.
4) The Seller's tax document (invoice) issued on the basis of the Purchase Agreement shall also serve as the delivery note.
5) Unless otherwise stipulated by the Seller, full payment of the purchase price is a condition for delivery of the goods to the Buyer. If the purchase price is not duly paid by the buyer before delivery of the goods, the purchase contract shall cease to be effective and the goods shall not be delivered to the buyer. The provisions of the preceding sentence are without prejudice to the Seller's right to compensation for damages incurred by the Buyer's failure to pay the purchase price.
6) Unless expressly stated, discounts are always valid only for HUSKY branded goods and different discounts cannot be combined. The Buyer may only apply one of the discounts at any time during the purchase. The discounts indicated on the discount vouchers issued by the Seller shall be as described on the vouchers. Gift vouchers or any price advantage provided by any entity other than the Seller shall also be considered a discount.
Method of payment of the purchase price
1) The purchase price of the goods may be paid as follows:
a) in cash / by card upon receipt of the goods in the Seller's shop;
b) by cash on delivery, i.e. at the time of delivery of the goods by the carrier;
c) via a payment gateway;
d) by means of vouchers,
more detailed conditions and procedures for the implementation of each payment method are listed in the Seller's online store under the tab For customers - Delivery and payment.
2) In the case of cash on delivery, the purchase price is payable in cash at the time of delivery of the goods to the person who was authorized to deliver the goods to the Buyer and is paid by handing over the purchase price to the person who was authorized to deliver the goods to the Buyer.
3) In the case of payment of the purchase price through a payment gateway, the buyer is redirected to his/her bank's internet banking or secure card payment site. Once the transaction has been completed, the payment gateway will pass on the payment information to the seller who can dispatch the goods immediately upon receipt of confirmation of payment. Money transfers are made through the bank accounts of ComGate Payments, Inc. In the event that payment by online banking or credit card is not made within one (1) hour of ordering, the method of payment of the purchase price will be automatically changed to payment upon delivery. Sensitive input data entered by the buyer into the internet banking system is protected by the payment gateways of the banks and does not enter the third party environment. The payment processors only see the transaction information that the bank communicates to them with the submitted transaction.
4) In the case of payment of the purchase price through vouchers:
(a) When the goods are delivered via a carrier, the buyer may only choose to have delivery to the address. For any validity check by the seller, the buyer must retain the vouchers until delivery of the goods.
b) When collecting in person, vouchers can only be redeemed directly at the seller's point of delivery.
The value of the voucher must always be used in full.
5) According to the Sales Records Act (Zákon o evidenci tržeb or EET), the seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the buyer. At the same time, he is obliged to register the received sales with the tax authorities online; in case of technical failure, within 48 hours at the latest.
Reservation of ownership
The buyer acquires ownership of the goods upon full payment of the purchase price.
Delivery of the goods
1) The goods will be delivered to the buyer in the following manner:
(a) by sending the goods by carrier to the place designated by the Buyer, which is the place specified in the Buyer's binding order pursuant to Article IV, paragraph 2) of these GTC; or
b) personal receipt of the goods by the Buyer at the Seller's shop. Goods ordered for personal collection at the shop are reserved for three working days from the date of sending of the email with an invitation to collect the goods. The reservation can be extended, however, for a maximum period of seven working days from the date of sending the first call for collection. Uncollected orders will be cancelled after the deadline.
2) The buyer is entitled to choose the method of delivery and the carrier who will deliver the goods from the offer in the online shop. By selecting a carrier, the buyer agrees to the price for shipping including VAT as listed within the seller's online store. The current price list for shipping and delivery options are listed in the Seller's online store in the For Customers - Delivery and Payment tab. The goods are delivered only in the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic.
3) Unless otherwise specified by the Seller, the Buyer shall bear the costs associated with the delivery and acceptance of the goods.
4) The Seller has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the goods by handing them over to the first carrier for transport for the Buyer.
5) The Buyer is obliged, in the case of dispatch of the goods via a carrier, to take delivery of the goods at the place designated by the Buyer in his binding order pursuant to Article IV. paragraph 2) of these GTC. The Buyer is obliged to provide the carrier and the Seller with all assistance to enable the goods to be transported and handed over to him. The Buyer is obliged to accept the goods from the carrier properly, to check the integrity of the packaging, the adhesive tape that serves as protection against opening the shipment during transport, the number of packages and in case of any defects, to notify the carrier immediately. By signing with the carrier, the buyer confirms that the shipment has met all the conditions and requirements mentioned above and the seller will treat any later claim of a breach of the packaging of the shipment on the basis of a signed delivery note in which the buyer confirms the integrity of the outer packaging of the shipment, including the integrity of the original tape and the correct number of packages.
6) In case of personal collection, the Buyer is obliged to take delivery of the goods at the Seller's shop selected by him in his binding order pursuant to Article IV, paragraph 2) of these GTC. The Buyer is obliged to check the intactness of the packaging when taking over the goods, to examine the goods thoroughly and to check whether the goods are complete. If the buyer fails to do so, he may be entitled to liability for such defects in the goods that are detectable during this inspection only if the buyer proves that these defects (e.g. missing accessories) already existed at the time when the risk of damage to the goods passed to the buyer.
7) If the conditions set out in Article VIII of these GTC is fulfilled, the ownership of the goods passes to the buyer upon receipt of the goods. The risk of damage to the goods passes to the buyer at the moment of acceptance of the goods.
8) The Goods shall be delivered as soon as possible after the effective date of the Purchase Contract, subject to their availability, the Seller's operational capabilities and workload, the location designated by the Buyer for delivery, the demand of other Buyers and other factors affecting the delivery of the Goods, but no later than seven (7) business days after the effective date of the Purchase Contract. In the event that the goods are not in stock, the normal time limit shall be extended by the period of the goods delivery to the Seller's warehouse. The Buyer acknowledges that in the event of increased demand for the Seller's goods, in the event of adverse weather conditions or in cases of force majeure, the delivery period may be longer than it normally would be.
9) The Buyer is obliged to follow the instructions accompanying the goods or the label when using or applying the goods.
1) The Seller shall be liable to the Buyer for defects in the Goods which manifest themselves as a breach of the Purchase Contract after the Buyer has taken delivery of the Goods within the warranty period (hereinafter referred to as the " Warranty").
2) The warranty period shall be 24 months, unless otherwise provided for in a generally binding regulation, and shall commence from receipt of the goods by the Buyer.
3) The warranty period is not to be confused with the lifetime of the goods, i.e. the period of time for which the goods can last under proper use and care, including maintenance, due to their characteristics, the purpose for which they are intended and the variation in the intensity of their use.
Buyer's rights under liability for defects
1) When selecting goods, it is essential that the goods chosen are exactly suited to the buyer's needs. Before purchasing the goods, the buyer shall take into account the purpose of use, the design, the material composition and the manner of handling and maintenance of the goods. Only goods that are well chosen in terms of function and product range are likely to fulfil the use value and purpose of the goods.
2) During the entire period of use of the purchased goods, the buyer must pay sufficient attention to the basic rules for the use of the goods. In particular, it is necessary to consider all factors adversely affecting the full functionality and durability of the goods, e.g. excessive intensity of use of the goods, use of the goods for an inappropriate purpose, etc.
3) Another necessary condition for maintaining the good condition of the goods and their functionality is their regular maintenance. It should be remembered that improper or insufficient maintenance of the goods significantly reduces their full functionality and service life.
4) If a defect occurs in the purchased goods within the warranty period, the buyer has the right to claim this defect without undue delay after the defect has appeared. Any delay involving continued use of the goods may cause the defect to intensify, depreciate the goods and may be grounds for rejection of the claim.
5) A defect in the goods, which is covered by the rights under the liability for defects, means in particular a change (characteristic) of the goods, which is caused by the use of unsuitable or poor-quality material, failure to comply with technology or unsuitable technology, or unsuitable design.
6) Liability rights for defects do not apply in particular:
(a) to a defect in the goods caused by unprofessional assembly or other unprofessional commissioning of the goods, use of the goods in violation of generally known rules of their use, unprofessional or careless handling of the goods, use of the goods in violation of their purpose or the instructions for use or the instructions given on the packaging or in the warranty card, mechanical damage or wear and tear to the goods, natural changes in the materials from which the goods are made, natural disasters, tampering with the goods, use of the goods in conditions which do not correspond to the environment intended by the manufacturer or which are clearly implied by the nature of the goods;
(b) wear and tear caused by the normal use of the goods;
(c) in the case of goods sold at a lower price, for the defect for which the lower price was agreed;
(d) in the case of second-hand goods, for a defect corresponding to the degree of use or wear and tear which the goods had when they were taken over by the buyer.
7) The buyer is not entitled to any rights under liability for defects if the seller has warned the buyer before taking delivery of the goods that the goods are defective or if the buyer or a third party has caused the defect.
8) The buyer has the following rights under liability for defects in the goods:
(a) If the defect is one that can be remedied, the buyer has the right to have it remedied free of charge, in a timely and proper manner, and the seller must remedy the defect without undue delay. If this is not disproportionate in view of the nature of the defect, the buyer may demand replacement of the goods or, if the defect concerns only a part of the goods, replacement of the part. If such a procedure is not possible, the buyer may demand a reasonable discount on the purchase price or withdraw from the purchase contract.
(b) If the defect is one that cannot be remedied and prevents the goods from being properly used as a non-defective item, the buyer has the right to have the goods replaced or to withdraw from the purchase contract. The same rights shall apply to the buyer if the defects are removable, but if the buyer cannot properly use the goods due to the recurrence of the defect after repair or due to a greater number of defects.
c) If the defects are other irremediable defects and the buyer does not request replacement of the goods, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the purchase price of the goods or may withdraw from the contract. When granting the discount, the nature of the defect, the degree and manner of wear and tear of the product, the length of its use and the possibilities of further use shall be taken into account.
9) For the purposes of these GTC, the recurrence of a defect after repair shall be deemed to occur if the same defect, which has already been rectified at least twice during the warranty period, recurs. The same defect is a defect which is identical in the characteristics of the goods.
10) Multiple defects are considered to exist if the goods have at least three remediable defects at the same time at the time of the claim.
11) Liability rights under paragraphs 9) and 10) may only be asserted if these defects prevent the goods from being used as free from defects.
12) The Seller shall allow the Buyer to make a claim by completing a claim form. The claim form is an annex to these GTC and can be found in the Seller's online shop under the tab Complaints - How to proceed.
13) The Buyer shall assert the rights under the liability for defects with the Seller:
a) in person at any of the Seller's stores (the list of stores is provided in the Seller's online store under the Contacts tab);
b) by sending the goods to the address HUSKY CZ s.r.o., Prague 3, Na Jarově 2425/4, Poste Code 130 00 (at this location the rights for liability for defects cannot be exercised in person).
14) The exercise of the right of liability for defects under paragraph 13) is carried out by the buyer either giving to the seller in person during a personal visit, or, when sending the goods by post, by enclosing in the envelope, in particular:
(a) a completed goods claim form (in the case of a personal claim, the goods claim form can be filled in directly in the shop), in which the defect of the goods, the proposed method of resolving the claim and the e-mail or telephone contact of the buyer shall be described in detail. If the defect is not permanent, the conditions under which the defect is manifested must be clearly stated on the claim form. The time limit for the settlement of the claim shall only start from the date of submission of a complete and fully completed claim form by the Buyer to the Seller.
b) proof of purchase of the goods from the seller. Without enclosing proof of purchase of the goods from the Seller, the Buyer must prove by other credible means that the goods which are the subject of the complaint were purchased from the Seller and when. The time limit for the settlement of the claim shall only start from the date of presentation of the proof of purchase or from the date of proof of the facts referred to in the previous sentence by the buyer to the seller in another way.
c) the goods which are the subject of the complaint. Said goods must be complete and, where possible, packed in their original packaging. In the event that the Buyer fails to deliver the claimed goods complete and their completeness is necessary to establish the existence of the claimed defect and/or to remedy it, the time limit for the settlement of the claim shall not begin until the date of delivery of the missing parts. In the case of a complaint under paragraph 13), letter b), i.e. by sending the goods to the Seller, the consignment must be packed in suitable packaging and sent to the Seller as an ordinary consignment clearly marked "COMPLAINT". Please do not send the claimed goods by a method requiring C.O.D. (cash on delivery), such a shipment will not be accepted.
The time limit for the settlement of the complaint shall only start from the date of submission and delivery of all documents and complete goods as specified in a) to c) of this paragraph. If the goods have been purchased as a set, or as a free 1+1 promotion, they must always be the subject of the complaint as a set and must be presented to the seller as a set.
15) Once the buyer has exercised any of the rights under the liability for defects in the goods, such as the right to have the defect rectified or a discount, he is bound by this method of resolution and cannot change the choice of the exercised right, unless he agrees otherwise with the complaints officer or the shop.
16) The Seller shall issue to the Buyer:
(a) upon receipt of the claim, a confirmation of when the Buyer exercised the right of liability for defects, what is the content of the claim and what method of settlement the Buyer requires;
b) after the claim has been settled, a confirmation of the date and method of settlement of the claim, including confirmation of the repair and the duration of the repair, or a written justification for the rejection of the claim (hereinafter referred to as the "claim report"). The Claim Report shall be delivered to the Buyer together with the goods complained of.
17) The Seller shall be entitled to refuse to accept goods for complaint proceedings that do not comply with the principles of general hygiene, in particular goods that are not cleaned, free of all impurities and hygienically safe (Decree 306/2012 Coll., on the conditions for the prevention of the emergence and spread of infectious diseases and on the hygiene requirements for the operation of health care facilities and social care institutions).
18) The transport of the claimed goods to the seller is at the buyer's expense and risk, except in the case referred to in paragraph 23).
19) The Seller shall decide on the complaint immediately, in complex cases within three (3) working days. This time limit does not include the time reasonable according to the type of goods required for a professional assessment of the defect. The claim, including the removal of the defect, must be settled without undue delay, at the latest within thirty (30) days from the date of the claim, unless the Seller and the Buyer agree on a longer period.
20) The Buyer shall provide the person handling the complaint with all necessary assistance to verify the existence of the claimed defect and to remove it.
21) The rights of liability for defects in the goods for which the warranty period applies shall expire if they have not been exercised within the warranty period.
22) The Buyer shall be notified by the Seller of the settlement of the claim by email.
23) The Buyer is entitled to compensation for the costs associated with the claim in the necessary amount if the claim has been accepted as justified by the Seller.
Withdrawal from the purchase contract
1) The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Contract within a period of fourteen (14) days. The period under the first sentence shall run from the date of receipt of the goods under the purchase contract. In the case of a contract of sale with several types of goods or the delivery of several parts, from the date of receipt of the last delivery of goods, or in the case of a contract of sale with a regular recurring delivery of goods, from the date of receipt of the first delivery of goods.
2) By the provision of paragraph 1) the buyer is informed of his right to withdraw from the contract of sale within the meaning of Section 1820(1)(f) of the Civil Code.
3) The Seller allows the Buyer to withdraw by filling in and sending a sample withdrawal form. The withdrawal form is attached to these GTC and can be found in the Seller's online shop under www.huskycz.cz/vraceni. The Seller shall confirm to the Buyer in text form the receipt of the withdrawal form. Withdrawal from the Purchase Contract is possible:
(a) when made in person at any of the Seller's stores;
b) by sending a completed sample withdrawal form to the Seller's email address email@example.com;
c) by sending a completed sample form for withdrawal from the purchase contract to the address HUSKY CZ s.r.o., Prague 3, Na Jarově 2425/4, Post Code 130 00 (withdrawal from the purchase contract cannot be made in person at this location).
4) If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Contract, the Buyer shall send or hand over to the Seller the goods received from the Seller without undue delay, no later than within fourteen (14) days of the withdrawal from the Purchase Contract. If the goods were purchased as a set, a 1+1 free event, or a gift with the order, they must be returned as a set.
5) The seller may only require the buyer to pay the costs set out in the Civil Code.
6) If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Contract, the Seller shall refund all monies, including delivery costs, received from the Buyer under the Purchase Contract in the same manner without undue delay and no later than fourteen (14) days after the withdrawal from the Purchase Contract. The Seller shall only return the funds received to the Buyer by other means if the Buyer has agreed to this and if no further costs are incurred. If the Buyer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall reimburse the Buyer for the cost of delivery of the goods in the amount corresponding to the cheapest method of delivery offered.
7) The Seller hereby notifies the Buyer pursuant to Section 1820 (1) (g) of the Civil Code that in the event of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract, the Buyer shall bear the costs associated with the return of the goods and, in the case of a Purchase Contract concluded by means of distance communication, the costs for the return of the goods, if the goods cannot be returned by the usual postal method due to their nature.
8) If the buyer withdraws from the contract of sale, the seller is not obliged to return the funds received to the buyer before the buyer has handed over the goods to the seller or proved that he has sent the goods to the seller.
9) The buyer cannot withdraw from the consumer contract in the cases specified in Section 1837 of the Civil Code.
Possibility of exchanging the goods free of charge
1) If the delivered goods do not fit the buyer, if the buyer needs a different size, wants a different colour or a different model, the seller offers the possibility of exchanging the goods within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the goods. Goods can only be exchanged unworn/unused. The postage within the Czech Republic for the first exchange is free of charge for the buyer. A postage fee of 98,- CZK will be charged to the buyer for a second and further exchange of goods, or exchange of goods outside the Czech Republic.
2) To make an exchange, the buyer must write to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing:
- the order number on the basis of which the goods he wants to exchange were delivered to him;
- the name of the goods he wants to exchange;
- the desired goods he wants to be delivered instead or its size alternative;
- the delivery address where the exchanged goods will be delivered.
3) You will be contacted by our exchange officer by the next working day to confirm the exchange and delivery date. The exchanged goods will be delivered to the buyer by the courier DPD to the address specified in the email under paragraph 2) and the goods the buyer wishes to exchange will be taken away at the same time. Any differences in the price of the goods will be resolved by an additional payment or refund of the difference, the details of which will always be communicated by the Seller to the Buyer prior to the dispatch of the exchanged goods.
4) The procedure according to paragraphs 2) to 3) can only be used in the case of goods purchased through the Seller's online shop and delivered via a carrier (i.e. not by personal collection by the Buyer). Goods delivered by personal collection by the Buyer can only be exchanged in person at the Seller's shop where they were collected.
5) Free exchange of goods is possible only once for each order. The second and further exchange of goods for the same order will be subject to a postage fee of 98,- CZK.
6) The buyer has no legal right to exchange the goods according to this article and the seller reserves the right not to make an exchange, even without giving reasons.
7) The full text of the exchange rules, which are part of the terms and conditions, can be found here: www.huskycz.cz/vymeny
Out-of-court dispute resolution
1) The Seller has set up an email address for complaints from Buyers as consumers: email@example.com. The Seller is obliged to immediately acknowledge receipt of the complaint via e-mail. The Seller is obliged to examine the Buyer's complaint within fourteen (14) days of its receipt. The Seller shall communicate the result to the Buyer by e-mail.
2) The Seller informs the Buyer as a consumer within the meaning of Section 14 of Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, as amended, that the entity for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes to which the Buyer has the right to turn with a proposal for out-of-court settlement of a consumer dispute from a purchase contract concluded with the Seller is the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (available on the website: http://www.coi.cz/).
3) The Seller shall also inform the Buyer as a consumer within the meaning of Article 14 of Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Regulation on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes) of the existence of an online dispute resolution platform (available at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=CS). The online dispute resolution platform may be used by the Buyer for out-of-court dispute resolution of a purchase contract concluded online with the Seller. The Seller's email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) The buyer as a consumer can also address complaints to the Czech Trade Inspection Authority. Information on the inspection powers of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority is available at: http://www.coi.cz/cz/spotrebitel/prava-spotrebitelu/podani-stiznosti-podnetu-dotazu/.
1) The rights and obligations not regulated in these GTC are further governed by the applicable legislation, in particular the Civil Code and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection, as amended. Any written agreement between the parties differing from the GTC shall prevail over these GTC.
2) These GTC and individual purchase contracts are drawn up in the Czech language. The Purchase Contract may be concluded in the Czech language.
3) The person responsible for the operation of the online shop operated on the website https://www.huskycz.cz/ is Jiří Gregor , contact details email@example.com.
4) These GTC come into force and effect on 25.5.2018.
In Prague on 25.5.2018